After the end of season 3 of Game of Thrones, many of us here at Henkaa are anxiously waiting for season 4 to start… next year. Today’s steal her style feature is focused on the beautiful white draped dress on Daenerys Targaryen. One thing I love about her character was her transformation from a meek girl who was pushed around by her brother into a strong female leader. Actually, that’s what I love about the whole series– the strong female characters! Read on to learn how we styled our convertible dress into a gown worthy of a Queen.
Get the Daenerys Targaryen Dress Style:
1. Start with the convertible dress worn forwards and the chiffon overlay layered on the skirt
2. Next bring the straps together and tie the sash around them in a knot
3. Bring the Sash towards your neck
4. and tie the sash around your neck like a halter.
5. Then bring the sash down and tie around your high waist
6. Double knot or twist the sash around itself & you’re all done!
Note that depending on your height, you may need to tuck the straps back up into the sash because they’re quite long! Are you a Game of Thrones fan? What do you think of this regal look?