Find out how we recreated Alessandra Ambrosio’s stunning gown at the 2017 Oscar Awards Viewing Party using convertible fashion!
Alessandra Ambrosio makes looking good look easy! The Victoria’s Secret model sported 2 different outfits in 1 night and swept us off our feet both times. Now that’s what I call multitasking! Her first outfit was a sultry, satin red dress which was strapless on one side and featured an off-the-shoulder strap on the other side. The fitted bustier was the perfect contrast to the relaxed and flowy skirt which had a slit to show off the perfect bit of Alessandra’s leg.
Her second outfit was a stunning, satin nude dress (are we seeing a satin trend here?) which featured a beautiful drape over her arms and a completely exposed back. The skirt had a relaxed fit as well as a slit to show off some skin.
Which look do you like better? We loved Alessandra’s nude Ralph & Russo satin gown from the Elton John AIDS Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party that we decided to recreate it using convertible fashion. Scroll down to find out how to steal her style!
What you’ll need:
–Nude Champagne Sakura Maxi Dress
1) Start with the straps of the dress draped over your shoulders
2) Bring the straps around your neck and cross them to bring them to the front again
3) Cross the straps at the base of your neck and bring them OVER your shoulders to the back
4) Tie your straps in a knot to secure them in place
5) Fan out the material draped over your shoulders until the desired look is achieved
6) Voila! You’re all set to walk the red carpet.
How did we do? What did you think of Alessandra’s look? Tell us in the comments below.